Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding blogging? - Bridal jewelry

Our second wedding is less than three months away and I'm getting slightly nervous again :D I promised myself that after being a complete nervous wreck around the first wedding, I'd be a chiller bride this time. My sister-in-law is a professional event planner and she has all the right contacts, so really there's no reason for me to panic, and yet I'm feeling quite panic-y. I guess I can't help it, I'm the worrying kind.

I'm afraid this blog will turn into part-time wedding blog from now on, since I can hardly think about anything else right now :-) I'll try and write about everything else as well, but please excuse me if there is too much wedding stuff in this blog. And just to be clear, my life is not just about wedding planning; I'm still working on my thesis and am taking classes at the university, plus being a full-time stay-at-home mom/homemaker :D

I thought I'd start with something gorgeous: my jewelry. I used the same jewelry at my first wedding and will recycle them to next one too :) My sister-in-law has a boutique in my husband's home town, so she got me these from Mariell. I absolutely loved them! The rhinestone pins are my own purchase from eBay:

Pearl and crystal necklace and matching earrings. The flexible crystal tiara band didn't really like the hairdresser spraying on it, so it's not as silver-y anymore :( but it'll still work cause it is just amazing ;). It's really lightweight and you can't even feel it in your hair, perfect!

Last, but certainly not least, my gorgeous engagement ring:

My amazing husband got me exactly the kind of ring I wanted: beautiful white gold filigree diamond ring! I wanted something petite to fit my tiny hands :) and this was just the right size, not too wide. I absolutely love the filigree details!


Hope everyone is having an amazing week!


4 comments:

Essi said...

That ring is so gorgeous!! :)

Sugar said...

Thank you! :) I'm super-excited to see what the matching wedding band will be like!

Annina said...

Minua ei haittaa yhtään vaikka kirjottaisit kuinka paljon hääjuttuja :). Meilläkin pitäis alkaa suunnittelemaan Suomen häitä, jotka olis tarkotus pitää keväällä, mutta ei niinku jaksas yhtään! Venezuelassa oli ihana ku anoppi ja muut suvun naiset järkkäs melkein kaiken ja itellä ei tarvinnu muuta kuin ilmestyä paikalle :). Anyway musta on kyllä ihana lukea muiden suunnitelmista ja etsiä sitä kadoksissa olevaa inspiraatiota ;). Niin ja ihana tuo sinun kihlasormus!

Sugar said...

Kiitoksia mukavista kommenteista :)
Ihanaa, etta pidatte haat myos Suomessa! Toivottavasti kirjoittelet blogissasi, miten suunnitelmat etenevat, on tosi mukava lukea muiden haajuttuja!

Meillakin tosiaan mies perheineen sanoi hoitavansa suurimman osan kakkoshaiden suunnitelmista, mutta saattaa olla, etta kuitenkin tungen suunnitteluihin mukaan hih