Friday, September 23, 2011

Bridal hairstyles

More wedding stuff coming up! :) Now that we've booked our flights, I can plan more!

So, I've been thinking about what to do with my hair for the wedding #2. Here are some strategically cropped photos of my do for the wedding #1, which was held in Finland.

The first three are (for the lack of a better word) trial-dos :) The first do looked okay, but I felt like a figure skater. The second and the third one were what I wanted. And this is what I ended up looking like:

I was really happy with my hair! My hairdresser did my hair and makeup as a wedding present, he is such a sweetheart!

As for the second wedding, my husband said he'd like me to have my hair down or partially up. Unfortunately I have the stereotypical Finnish hair: dull, thin and without any volume :D I don't think my hair is thick enough for a partially up do, and hair down probably wouldn't be that fancy either. So up it is, and for the second wedding I'd like something a little bit messier :) Here are some of my ideas:

Have any good ideas for the perfect wedding hairdo? :)


No comments: