Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bridal jewelry pt II

I rarely wear necklaces, but I love big earrings. For our first wedding I was planning on having huge chandelier earrings and no necklace, but ended up wearing these, and I loved them. In fact, I loved them so much I was planning on recycling them for our second wedding. Well, I ended up wearing something totally different.

Our theme for our second wedding was red (Christmas) and silver (winter wonderland). Since I was already wearing a silver wedding dress, I wanted something red too. I dyed my blonde hair strawberry blonde and decided that the bridal jewelry should be red too. Here's what I wore:


A red heart/flower Austrian crystal necklace and earring set with red crystal flower hair pins. In order to prevent it from looking too red, I also added some clear crystal hair pins that I wore for the first wedding. I got the necklace set from Amazon.com and the hair pins from Ebay. I was a little worried I'd look too much like a Christmas tree :-) but in the end I think I looked just fine :)

And here are my gorgeous rings :)

Love them!


Hope everyone is having an amazing week!

No comments: