Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Favorite Christmas presents

I had been a very good girl in 2011, at least judging by the amount of presents I got :) I meant to post something about my favorite Christmas presents a bit earlier, but never got around to it. Better late than never, here are some of my favorite Christmas presents:

Darling husband got me the Guess Sundance satchel in grey that I had been eyeing for quite some time. I bought the matching clutch as a Christmas present to myself :) I have to admit that I really like Guess bags, although I do feel like some of them are hugely overpriced. There are, however, times I just can't resist buying one :)

I really needed a jewelry-tree, so my amazing sister-in-law gave me this for Christmas. I had a bit of a tough time getting it to Finland intact, but it arrived in one piece thanks to my hard Samsonite luggage. I've had other jewelry-trees before, but this one (finally) has enough branches. At least for now... :)


My mother-in-law got me this Caboodles Black In My Case, and I love it! It's spacious enough and it's leak-proof, which is really important since I'm storing my nail stuff (including gel polish remover) in it. It's a lil more pink-ish than it appears in the photo and has handy compartments and places for marbleizing tools/brushes on the sides. I might get another one for my make up :) The case also had a nice surprise inside it: a gift card to Sephora!

And here's probably the most useful Christmas present I got :-) I really needed a vacuum upstairs, since I had trouble carrying the big vacuum we have upstairs due to my bad back. My parents got us Electrolux Ergo Rapido 2-in-1 in metal yellow and I love it! It's super-handy and I don't need to look for a electric outlet, since it's cordless :) It's also really pretty and matches our yellow kitchen.

I also got other wonderful presents like gift cards, external hard drive, clothes, jewelry, a planner, and a Star Wars keychain :-) Hope everyone else got amazing presents as well!

No comments: