Monday, March 5, 2012

March photo a day, rather randomly

I was pondering for a while whether or not to participate in the March photo a day, since I'm not a daily blogger. I really liked Friolandia's February photo a day and thought I'd give March a shot. Unfortunately I won't be able post a photo every day, so this will be more like group of photos every five days or so :) Also, I don't have a great camera, so most of the photos will be taken with my Blackberry. Nevertheless I really like these photo challenges and I hope I'll be able to post more photos in general in this blog.


1. Up
Blue sky in southern Finland, photo taken from our kitchen window :)

2. Fruit
Pear. I like pears, but husband apparently does not. He told me the other day that pears are like lame tasting apples :D

3. Your Neighborhood
Our neighbor's house through our living room window. Majority of the area where we live in looks like this; detached or semi-detached houses. It's a pretty quiet, child-friendly neighborhood.

4. Bedside
We don't have bedside tables and my desk, which is in the bedroom, is too messy to be photographed, since I'm working on my thesis :) But here's the bedside rug. It's been through a lot; when my late dog was a puppy, this was the rug she loved to pee on :D

5. A Smile
I might have posted this photo here before, but this is the best smile in the world: our lil man's happy smile. I'm not going to take credit for this photo, lil man took it himself.


2 comments:

Eveliina said...

Kiva kun osallistut challengeen! Näitä on hauska kattella! Ehkä itsekin inspiroidun taas ensi kuussa mukaan :)

Sugar said...

On tosiaan kivaa katsella muitten kuvia, kiitoksia inspiksesta ;) Ehkapa siis paasen ensi kuussa taas ihailemaan sinun otoksiasi!