Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wedding decorations - Classy Christmas/Winter Wonderland theme

We are planning a Christmas-y theme for our second wedding, since the event will be in December. The wedding will be held at my husband's hometown, so my sister-in-law is doing most of the planning/purchasing etc, she is a gem! She sent me some inspirational photos the other day and I thought I'd share them:


I think they look great! I love the garlands and the lights, I would love it if our wedding would have this warm country Christmas feeling to it without going overboard on the Santa stuff like I usually do :) I can't wait to see what the reception hall will look like!



p.s I have the worst case of sniffles, hence the short post :)

edit. Here's what our wedding turned out to be like: Our Christmas - Winter Wonderland Wedding :)

No comments: