Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dream home?

We signed the papers for our new home yesterday and will be moving next month, exciting! Although the new place isn't exactly our dream home, it'll be just fine for our current financial/occupational situation. I'll post some photos of the place as soon as we get the keys.

In the mean time, here are some photos of Lisa Vanderpump's home (she's in one of those Real housewives shows, I don't really know more about her) in Beverly Hills. I really love how she's had the place done and would love to have something similar someday:

Love the cozy feeling of these living rooms

The library is my favorite, but I also like the casual feeling of the dining area.

Bedroom and patio, both are just gorgeous!

Here's a bit more realistic wish :) I saw this furniture group in Nebraska Furniture Mart and loved it! It's really affordable, too, so we'll probably end up getting something like this once we figure out where we'll settle:


We haven't really spent any money on furniture yet, and I think we'll just use mostly what we already have to decorate the new place. One thing I'm really excited about is the fact that the new place has room for a dishwasher :D Our current apartment does not, and since I absolutely hate dish-washing, my husband has been hand-washing our dishes, poor thing.

What do you think of Lisa Vanderpump's home? I think it's pretty down to Earth for a reality starlet, it even looks home-y!

No comments: