Sunday, May 18, 2014

Season finales, sort of.

This spring was (and is) an exceptionally busy one for me. Finishing up a thesis, graduating and then focusing on another thesis all while working full time has been challenging to say the least. Therefore, I haven't had much time to watch tv, and stopped watching a lot of tv shows I used to have time to watch.

In last fall's blog post, I introduced 16 tv shows and ended up really watching only four of them.
Here are the one's I watched (and loved)

Elementary (CBS)
Both husband and I have been watching this,and luckily Elementary will return for a 3rd season this upcoming fall. We don't usually enjoy the same kind of tv shows, so it's been fun watching something together.

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (Australia's ABC1) 
I don't know if there will be a third season, but once again I thoroughly enjoyed the whole second season.

Sleepy Hollow (Fox)
Another tv show husband and I watched together! This was a newcomer and I really liked it.
I'm not that into scary stuff, but Sleepy Hollow proved to be an exception to the rule. 
And it wasn't too scary :) Sleepy Hollow will return for a second season this fall, yay!

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)
And last, but not least, my personal favorite and another newcomer, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 
Perhaps a bit surprisingly, I loveloveloved this. I'm so excited that they'll be back for a second season this fall!

I took a peak at some of the new shows that are coming out this fall, and I'll post more on those later, but there were some promising ones, like Marvel's Agent Carter (ABC). Maybe I'll finally have more time to watch tv this fall, who knows! :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!


No comments: