Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dr. Seuss says it best!

I never read Dr. Seuss books when I was a kid, but my husband sure did and loved them. So now we're reading them to our lil man and I've fallen in love with them as well. Here are a couple of wonderful quotes from the books, they're just so adorable!

How true!




And my absolute favorite, since it has been so very true in my case. 
I hope I will be able to pass this wisdom on to our lil man:
(pics from weheartit)

What is your favorite Dr. Seuss quote?

4 comments:

Päivi said...

Just love Seuss!

Some days are yellow.
Some are blue.
On different days I'm different too.
You'd be surprised how many ways
I change on Different Colored Days.

On Bright Red Days
how GOOD it feels
to be a horse
and KICK my heels!

On other days I'm other things.
On Bright Blue Days
I flap my wings.

Some days, of course,
feel sort of Brown.
Then I feel slow
and low, low DOWN.

Then comes a Yellow Day.
And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm a buzy, buzzy bee.

Gray Day... Everything is gray.
I watch. But nothing moves today.

Then all of a sudden --- I'm a circus seal!!!
On my Orange Days that's how I feel.

Green Days.
Deep DEEP in the sea.
COOL and quiet fish.
That's me.

On Purple Days I'm sad.
I GROAN. I drag my tail.
I walk alone.

But when my days are Happy PINK
it's great to JUMP and just not to think.

Then come my Black Days.
MAD. And L-O-U-D.
I howl.
I growl at every cloud.

And then are Mixed-Up Day.
And WHAM!
I don't know who or what I am!

But it all turns out all right, you see.
And I go back to being... ME.

Sofia said...

Ihania! Sopii meille vanhemmillekin!

Eveliina said...

Ihania! Munkin pitää varmaan alkaa lukemaan! :)

Sugar said...

Päivi: jalleen ihana Seuss patka, kiitoksia!

Sofia: eikos olekin? Ja totta, naissa ei ole ikarajoja, ovat sovellettavissa mihin tahansa elamanvaiheeseen!

Eveliina: Ehdottomasti kannattaa, naista tulee niin hyvalle mielelle :)