Thursday, February 7, 2013

Raffle prize, new boots, a bag and some blogging news

A while back I was lucky to win a raffle prize on Kettua kanssa -blog and here's what I won:

Lovely shower gels and soap, thank you Jenni!

I've also done some online shopping :) Those who read my blog may know that I'm a huge fan of Rieker shoes, mainly cause Rieker makes the comfiest shoes I've ever worn! So for the upcoming spring (I'm optimistic, I'm sure it'll be here soon), I got a pair of new spring boots from Javari.de:


Rieker Sandy in the catalog and in real life. Actual color somewhere in between. 
Oh and by the way, I'm not Big foot, eventhough the real life pic of the boots might convince you otherwise ;)


I also had a name day a while back and my darling husband got me this wine red Mas(que)nada bag as a present. Love it!

As some of you might have noticed this blog hasn't been as active in the past few weeks as it normally is. February and March will be superbusy for this blogger as I'm trying to finish my MA thesis. So please excuse the rather sporadic blogging (Random Tuesdays will be on schedule every week), The Sugar Antelope will be back on track after I get this darn thesis done :)

Wishing everyone a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm just sorry I couldn't send you the perfume - I had no idea the post office wouldn't send that stuff, but I guess it makes sense :/ Hopefully the shower gels have been nice though! We're using that hand soap here too and I -love- the scent of it!

Sara said...

Tsemppiä graduun! Kyllä se sieltä valmistuu :)

Sugar said...

Jenni, Thank you for the shower gels and soap, they are indeed really nice :) I didn't know about the post office restrictions either! I've been selling some of my not-so-successful blindbuy scents on huuto.net and didn't even think twice about shipping them. I'll have to switch the delivery terms into pick up only.

Sara, kiitoksia :) Kylla sen nyt vaan on valmistuttava hih!