Friday, June 15, 2012

New York, New York!

We're back from our anniversary trip to NYC with lots of fun memories and plenty of new clothes, shoes and bags ;) I'll post something about our trip and my shoppings later, but I thought I'd first share some random photos. Here are some of the things we did:

Went to the Empire State Building, here's husband holding his ticket. We did this on the first morning of our trip, since we woke up at 6am and couldn't sleep. I've been there a couple of times before, and wasn't too excited to have to wait to get in, but when we got there just before 8am, we were the first ones to arrive. So no waiting and gorgeous views!

Blogger herself admiring the views :)

Went to the American Museum of Natural History. Been there a couple of times as well, but husband loves paleontology and I didn't mind seeing the dinosaur bones again, pretty impressive stuff.

Went to Times Square and bunch of other touristy places...

...including the Central Park. We did a lot of general wondering around and enjoyed our visit quite a bit :)

Hope everyone is having the most wonderful weekend!

No comments: