Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Directions

I've totally changed the appearance of this blog. Goodbye pretty pink theme, welcome the more mature peach theme...well, glitter peach, so perhaps "mature" is a bit of an exaggeration :)

I've decided what to do about my language problem. The blog will be in English when I'm in Finland and in Finnish when I'm in the U.S. I will also be deleting most of my previous entries, which means that msgs from 2007-2010 will probably disappear. The blog is taking a new direction and the old stuff just is so very different.

What is this new direction then? I'm hoping to write an observational blog, instead of a soul-searching blog, although I doubt I'll be able to abandon soul-searching altogether :)

edit. I decided to save some entries, I know they're really immature, but I didn't have the heart to delete them :)

No comments: