Thursday, May 17, 2007

What the future brings....

Lately I've been wondering about my future. I've been trying to go through different possibilities and I'm really not sure what I'll end up doing or how I'll end up being.

For now, the only thing I've really decided is to change my major and I'm quite happy with that choice. I can't think of writing a master thesis on any of my other options.

I don't even have any clue where I'll be living next year. I know I'm going to be in my home country this fall, but what about spring? I'm kinda torn between two countries. I love my home country, but I also love my adoptive home country :) And I love my boyfriend, but I also love my family and friends.

Wherever I end up living in, I have no clue what I'd be doing. In fact I'm quite clueless and it worries me.

At least I'm working hard and it keeps me occupied. For now.

No comments: